Contract Number: GS00Q17GWD2197
Award Date: June 26, 2017
2ndWave LLC DUNS Number: 830829003
Last Date for New Orders: August 30, 2021
Orders can be Performed Until: August 30, 2024
The 8(a) STARS II contract is a Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government. The 8(a) STARS II program is reserved exclusively for qualifying certified 8(a) small business concerns as the prime contractors per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 19.8.
STARS II Features & Benefits:
- Enables federal client to earn 8(a) small business credit
- Directed task orders up to $4M
- $10B program ceiling and five-year base period with one, five-year option
- Facilitates integrated IT solutions
- Flexible contract types; fixed price, labor hour, and time and materials terms
- Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits. No protests on orders under $10M, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC.
- Pre-completed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
2ndWave LLC Services available under 8(a) STARS II:
2ndWave LLC provides services under the STARS II contract in the areas of software development, systems integration, IT program management, systems analysis, design, consulting and support services under the following functional areas/NAICS codes:
|Constellation I – Functional Area 1 (CIFA1)
NAICS 541511 – CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
|Constellation I – Functional Area 2 (CIFA2)
NAICS 541512 – COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES
Program Management Contact Information:
STARS II Program Manager
Phone: 202-741-0232 x713
8(a) STARS II contract documents can be viewed at GSA http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/209173.
Additional information on this Government-wide Acquisition Contract can be accessed on the 8(a) STARS II Website at www.gsa.gov/8astars2.